- doula interview questions
- chromosomal abnormalities of the plant evolution variety
- (but then the brain goes, of course, to those of the unborn fetus variety)
- day care centers
- greenhouse experiment protocols
- cabinet installation
- cloth diapers
- manuscript edits
- paint chips
- 25 pound bag of urea fertilizer
- statistical code
- tomato plants
- kitchen faucets
- broken headlight
- fixed bike
- mom arrival
- clogged gutters
- data entry
Note to Self:
Going shopping by yourself for maternity pants at 6pm on a Sat night
when you haven't eaten since that Vietnamese sandwich* at lunch is
just a recipe for disaster, and near total meltdown.
In other news, I now own pants that I don't have to jerry-rig with a
*MamaPho's grilled pork Banh Mi? Oh. My.
What I ate before 10am today:
- english muffin
- 1 mango
- grape juice
- veggie sausages
- granola bar
- organic Cheetos
- apple juice. I could drink it allllll day.
- fish. but i don't get to eat it enough bc we are still washing dishes in our bathtub, which puts a serious crimp in my creative cooking.
- South Beach peanut butter granola bars. PROTEIN packed, but tastes suspiciously like peanut butter rice krispie treats (thnx to my sis for these).
- Any members of the Brassicaceae family, including my beloved brocolli.
- peanut butter (what?!)
Things they don't tell you about pregnancy until it is too late: