4.14.2010

pregnancy diet

What I ate before 10am today:

  • english muffin
  • 1 mango
  • grape juice
(brief pause to walk the dog)
  • veggie sausages
  • clementine
  • granola bar
(brief pause to walk from house to car)
  • organic Cheetos

(Have you had them?! Holy geeze, man. GOOD.)

Other things that I can't get enough of:
  • apple juice. I could drink it allllll day.
  • fish. but i don't get to eat it enough bc we are still washing dishes in our bathtub, which puts a serious crimp in my creative cooking.
  • eggs.
  • South Beach peanut butter granola bars. PROTEIN packed, but tastes suspiciously like peanut butter rice krispie treats (thnx to my sis for these).
  • HAMBURGERS.
What I can't seem to eat:
  • Any members of the Brassicaceae family, including my beloved brocolli.
  • peanut butter (what?!)

2 comments:

EndyFam said...

They make organic cheetos?? Oh, no! And I will definitely be checking out those South Beach bars - there's a sentence I never thought I'd utter in a million years!

For the record, this looks like an extremely healthy preg diet.

Recipe for Preggers Punch (to be brought to parties where other people think they are drinking wonderful cocktails, you will be drinking THIS lovely libation...)

Ginger beer (get the good stuff)
Pomegranate Juice (ditto)
Fresh lime juice

Now there's a yummy mocktail!

Laura Bear said...

mmm... that mocktail sounds scrumptious!