6.04.2008

whoa! hello there!

And then one day I look up at the corner of the ceiling, eyes squinting, like am I forgetting something? And lo and behold! I remember that I have a blog.

Somehow amidst the tremendous rush of the onset of summer I lost track of things(overnight we went from cool wet spring to hot wet summer wherein I swore I will never wear pants again).

(skirts! I'm wearing skirts! don't be scandalized.)

So. How is that for an introduction.
I have work up the wazoo but yesterday I was besieged by an idea for a baby shower present for my friend so I spent the better part of the afternoon making this:


I've demonstrated the use with a pic of my dog, but seriously people, I would not actually mail out an announcement that I have a new puppy. I'll just send invites to her 1st birthday.

4 comments:

Laura Bear said...

so nice! I love it!
r u selling them on etsy yet?

Wendy said...

ah, i miss you ginger! always love your blog. so glad summer's here too.

Wendy said...

ah, i miss you ginger! always love your blog. pretty relieved summer is finally here myself.

Anonymous said...

Isadore??!