2.10.2008

picture-a-day

Poor grammar aside, I'm excited about my theme for February: Picture-A-Day.
I'm going to pretend that it's a double-entendre, wherein one side encapsulates my desire to one day have a balance between the artistic-leaning and scientific-leaning sides of my life, and the other sums up my blatant disregard for proper English.
But to be honest, its really just laziness. My own personal challenge to myself, since I can't seem to find time to read, is to make a picture every night before I go to bed, so why not recycle them here? Read-made posts.



I spent an embarrassing amount of time today on the website for Neighborhoodies, trying to decide between "TOWER GROVE" in Wiggety font on a black hoodie, or "South City" (Adam's recommendation) on navy. In the end I remembered that I can't afford either, and closed the window and walked away. Its a cathartic maneuver I learned from Patricia; fill the online shopping cart, then close the window. All the fulfillment of picking the things you like, with none of the credit card debt.

No comments: