10.07.2007

my name is... my name is...

Once and a while its good to take a brake from Firefox. I get all giddy about how it will remember my passwords and i can put del.icio.us in my toolbar, and also i can open multiple tabs, which for some reason i can't do on my laptop's Safari. But then, today, i sat down at our desktop computer for a change, our trusty old G4, only to realize that i cannot access anything beyond my email because i can't remeber any of my user names or passwords. Library at school? Bank account? Credit card? Blogger account? nada.... oops. I had Firefox remember them all to save me three seconds of time, which effectively wiped them from MY memory and now I can't live without Firefox. I'm catching on to their game....
For the rest of the weekend i'm only going to use Safari to try to dredge my login information from the deep recesses of my brain.

And, just for kicks, here's a puppy video, b/c I just can't get enough....

No comments: