11.13.2011

we know how to party


Thursday: 8 hours in the car.
Friday: 8 hours of crazy committee meeting prep, delivery & debrief.
Sat: 8 hours in the car.

Today: Post Successful Committee Meeting Hangover. (& not from celebrating-- unless you call a Wendy's hamburger from the drive-thru in central Illinois a celebration).  I opened my computer to make a few edits and send a few follow-up emails and my eyes crossed immediately.

Bright side: They said I'm on track to defend in the spring!
#grad2012 #longtimecomin'  #PhD

Owen was so excited for me that he did a little victory dance.

video
This trip back to STL was my first time away from Owen.  We both fared very well, thank you very much, although Owen seems to have grown 4 inches and put on 5 pounds while I was gone. He is enormous.

2 comments:

Laura-Bear said...

<3 congratulations <3

Karina said...

That's great! (I just caught up after several months of not reading blogs).