4.24.2009

i know, i know, i know.


It's been a week.
But as of yet I have no news to report.
Well, that's not technically true, I have lots of updates on delays and negotiations, but listen folks-- if no one cares what you had for lunch, then no one cares about my pending new boiler, or a big stack of boxes, or the fact that I am currently living in squalor (oooh! can you guess?!).
Fingers crossed, there will be news later.

In the meantime, some highlights:

Best thing I read on a blog all week:
"You know it's springtime when women in their 30s start taking pictures of trees."
Most ridiculous thing I penned all week:
If I were riding a horse today, that horse would be named Productivity.  And I would feed it apples and sugarcubes.
And now I am off to make something of this day....

No comments: