5.27.2008

recent observations

1. I am kind of neurotically paranoid that people can hear whatever is coming through my headphones. It was bad enough when I just had a regular ipod. Or, when I am in my office & I have to take my headphones out over and over and over to just make sure one more time that they are actually plugged in all the way and I'm not actually listening to the external speaker.* But now, with an iphone? The external speaker has allowed me to take my neuroses to the next level, because the other day I was thinking "why does this music sound so faint and the traffic sound so loud?" before realizing that my headphones were unplugged.

*.. while watching videos of boston terriers ... or music video art installations...

2. Very nearly ever woman in my gym has these shorts. Very nearly every woman in my gym has nice looking legs. Are these connected, or do they all just spend way more time working out than I do? Maybe I just need new shorts.


3. Why didn't I ever realize that sweatbands are totally awesome? They are such a logical extension of my bracelet habit. I want a pair in every color.

3 comments:

madder said...

those look great on you!

madder said...

those look great on you!

About Rosemary Hagan said...

Of course you like armbands.. remember the 80's?
They would go great with your black high top tennis shoes of that era..